Current (COVID-19) Visitor Policy
Due to governmental guidelines No visitors are allowed during the stay.
• Screening will be conducted daily
• No visitors allowed in the lobby waiting room or building
• Mask is required to be worn at all times except for eating and drinking (personal cloth mask is acceptable)
• Social distancing of 6 feet in effect
The health and safety of our patients and staff are our top priority and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call South Texas Spine & Surgical Hospital at 210-507-4090.
South Texas Spine & Surgical Hospital COVID-19 Screening Information
Here at South Texas Spine and Surgical Hospital, we take your safety seriously. With the current issues with Coronavirus, do know that we are limiting visitors to two per room and they must be over 16 years of age. We also proactively screen all patients AND visitors before admission and upon arrival for registration. You will be asked the following questions for your safety and everyone at our hospital:
1. In the past 14 days have you or a close contact traveled (includes in the United States and internationally, including travel by cruise ship)
- Yes (please specify location — city, state, country): _______________________________________________
2. Do you have or have had any of the following symptoms in the past 14 days: (Circle all that apply)
- Fever 100.0 ⁰ F or higher
- Shortness of Breath
- Headache/ Body Aches
- Nausea, Vomiting and/ or Diarrhea
- New Loss of Taste or Smell
- Other(please specify): ____________________________________________
3. Have you been exposed to anyone that is has or has had an unexplained respiratory illness such as seen with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Yes (please specify):_____________________________________________
General Statement regarding about safety and cleaning
South Texas Spine & Surgical Hospital takes pride in the cleanliness and prevention of any infection each and every day. In our efforts to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, we will be monitoring the cleanliness of hospital surfaces, equipment and potentially at risk areas to prevent transmission. The safety of each and every one of our patients, visitors and staff is of the utmost importance to us.