Clinical Leadership Team
Bonnie Duncan, RN
ER/Inpatient is composed of the following staff:
- Charge Nurses
- Unit clerks
- Inpatient Nurses
The Hospitals Inpatient consists of:
- 2 ER Rooms
- 30 Bed Unit
- 28 Private Rooms
- 2 Observation Rooms
- 2 Monitored Care Beds
Most Common Diagnosis:
- Spinal disorders, including: Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Radiculopathy, Myelopathy, Spinal Cord Impingements, etc..
- Degenerative Joint Disease, Arthritis, Orthopedic Injuries of Upper and Lower Extremities
- Management of Chronic Pain Disorders
Most Common Surgical Procedures:
- Spinal Surgeries, to include: Laminectomies, Decompressions, Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgeries, Spinal Fusions, Implantation of Artificial Cervical Discs.
- Tissue Sparing, Minimally Invasive Total Hip & Knee Arthroplasties
- Implantation of Spinal Cord Stimulators and Pain Medication Infusion Pumps
Shift and Staffing:
12-hour shifts. Nursing staff is completely Registered Nurses.
Tenured staff. Total care patient assignment with PCA support.
Unit Secretary support 24/7 as well.
Steady unit with an average turn over of patients at 40-50% per day. Nurse to patient ratio is equal on days and evenings and is 1:5. Admit patients 24 hours a day. Primary source of admission is through the Recovery Room.