Notice of Nondiscrimination
Notice of Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements
Discrimination is Against the Law
South Texas Spine & Surgical Hospital complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. South Texas Spine & Surgical Hospital does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
South Texas Spine & Surgical Hospital:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
- If you need these services, contact Jennifer West, CNO
If you believe that South Texas Spine & Surgical Hospital has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Jennifer West, CNO
18600 Hardy Oak Blvd.
San Antonio, Texas 78258
(210) 507-4094 Phone
(210) 404-0802 Fax
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Jennifer West, CNO is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1- 800-537-7697 (TTY or TDD)
Complaint forms are available at: http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.