South Texas Spine & Surgical Outpatient Center is a multi-specialty outpatient surgical center located next to South Texas Spine & Surgical Hospital. We are here to provide our patients with a friendly, cost-effective, safe outpatient surgical experience. Our physicians and specialized staff are here to provide you with quality care in a well-equipped, state-of-the-art, comfortable environment. We are privileged to serve the residents of San Antonio, and the surrounding communities. Our mission is to add to your quality of life, while in a safe, caring setting.
The Facility has 2 operating rooms, 6 Pre-Op rooms, and 8 PACU bays.
We offer a variety of surgical procedures between the Hospital and Outpatient Center:
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement (including new minimally invasive option)
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- ACL Repair
- Lumbar Laminectomy and Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Anterior Lumbar Inter-body Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression and Fusion
- Posterior Cervical Decompression and Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Cervical Decompression
- Plastic Surgery
Formerly known as St. Raphael’s Surgery Center
18518 Hardy Oak Blvd Ste 100, San Antonio, TX 78258
South Texas Spine & Surgical Outpatient Center:
South Texas Spine & Surgical Hospital:
- (210) 507-4178
Hours of operation:
6am – 6pm
Here is a tour to help you prepare for your day of surgery
- Here at the South Texas Spine & Surgical Outpatient Center - Your Healing Begins with Us!
- First you will be registered and relaxing in our lobby.
- Once done registering you will soon be called into Pre OP where we will prepare you for surgery.
- Finally time for surgery, performed in our large sterile operating rooms
- Now surgery is finished and all that is left is a little time in recovery