(Hospital & Outpatient Surgery Center) Current (COVID-19) Visitor Policy
Only 2 adult visitors allowed at a time during the outpatient or inpatient visit
- Only 1 visitor will be allowed at a time in preop once permitted by the nurse
- Screening will be conducted daily for all patients and visitors
- Limited visitors are allowed in the lobby waiting room to maintain social distancing
- Visitors must restrict movement within hospital-to-hospital room, if patient requires hospitalization
- Visitor will be allowed in preop once permitted by nurse
- Mask is required to be worn at all times except for eating and drinking (personal cloth mask is acceptable)
- Social distancing of 6 feet in effect
The health and safety of our patients and staff are our top priority and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call South Texas Spine & Surgical Hospital at 210-507-4090.