Only 1 designated, adult visitor allowed the entire inpatient stay only
• Screening will be conducted daily
• No visitors allowed in the lobby waiting room
• Visitor must restrict movement within hospital to hospital room
• Mask is required to be worn at all times except for eating and drinking (personal cloth mask is acceptable)
• Social distancing of 6 feet in effect
The health and safety of our patients and staff are our top priority and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Travel- Related Precautions
Due to the recent COVID- 19 (novel Coronavirus 2019), all patients will be screened with a few questions regarding recent travel and any symptoms. Thank you for your cooperation and for assisting us with protecting our patients and healthcare providers.
1. In the past 14 days have you or a close contact traveled (includes in the United States and internationally, including travel by cruise ship)
o Yes (please specify location – city, state, country): ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2. Do you have or have had any of the following symptoms in the past 14 days: (Circle all that apply)
o Fever 100.0 ⁰ F or higher
o Shortness of Breath
o Headache/ Body Aches
o Nausea, Vomiting and/ or Diarrhea
o New Loss of Taste or Smell
o Other(please specify): ______________________________________________________
3. Have you been exposed to anyone that is has or has had an unexplained respiratory illness such as seen with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
o Yes (please specify):______________________________________________________