Dawn Greene, RN, BSN
Manager of Outpatient Surgery Center
- 2 Operating Room
- 6 Pre-op Rooms
- 8 PACU Bays
The Surgery Scheduling department runs from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday with an hour break for lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The Surgery Scheduler is available at 210-507-4141, and for immediate assistance during breaks or after hours, the Operating Room Manager is available at 210-880-9897.
Comprised of 5 sterile processing technicians who are responsible for cleaning, decontaminating, processing, sterilizing, assembling, testing and managing the instruments and equipment needed in surgery. Sterile processing department staff plays a large role in helping prevent healthcare-associated infections.
Full-time licensed radiology technicians provide radiological support for the operating room, pre-admission testing, and post-anesthesia care unit.
- Two operating rooms that run from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Tenured staff, including Registered Nurse Circulators, Certified Surgical Technologists, Anesthesia Techs, and OR orderlies.
- Highly trained staff who are experts in the field of orthopedic and plastic surgery.
Surgical Procedures Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Sports medicine
- Hand and upper extremity surgery
- Foot, ankle, and lower extremity surgery
- Pain pump placement
- Pain management, including epidural steroid injections, nerve root
- block, and radiofrequency ablation.
- Plastic Surgery
- Osteoporosis Infusion Therapy