Tina Murray, MSN, RN, CNOR (E), CIC.
Director of Infection Prevention, Employee Health & Risk
Responsibilities in the Role Involve:
- Board-certified, masters prepared, nursing professional
- Resource Leader during COVID-19 pandemic
- Supporting patient safety through infection prevention activities
- Coordinating employee Influenza Vaccination clinics every September
- Serving as a resource for physicians, staff, and patients
- Active surveillance to detect potential healthcare-associated infections
- Developing and implementation of annual infection prevention plan based on risk assessment
- Promoting infection prevention education for STSSH
- Serving as the liaison between employee and worker’s compensation company to ensure proper follow up with injuries or exposures
- Monitoring all occurrence reporting for any safety issues and improve processes
- Reporting to regulatory agencies as required by state and federal laws.
- Active member of APIC, AORN